Executive Leadership Development
REGISTRATION: Superintendent Master Series
Leading and working in education has become challenging and stressful, especially for those in K-12 leadership roles. Disruption from the impact of COVID-19 has created a challenging landscape of uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity to navigate. This four-session quarterly series provides the tools and models to answer the question, “How can I lead my district more like an executive?” and it provides a deep-dive into master executive approaches and presence.
- Understand the elements of how to adopt and lead your district to become a high-performing district.
- Gain knowledge of enterprise leadership and building a culture of empowerment and collaboration.
- Master a talent development strategy with talent review and succession approaches, as well as rapid development of high potentials.
- Engage monthly with cohort to enhance experience and development.
$499 for a one-year cohort membership. CEUs available.
- February 2022: Series Overview and Social
- April 2022: District Alignment
- June 2022: Management Processes
- November 2022: Culture Development
Quarterly meetings will take place on dates to be determined, from 3-4:30 pm.
Fill out the form below to register for the 2022 Superintendent Master Series.