Diane Egbers has served the region’s top business leaders for 25 years as founder and CEO of Leadership Excelleration, specializing in leadership development, executive leadership coaching, and supporting high-performing organizations. Diane has a gift for inspiring leaders to achieve sustainable high performance and create cultures with leadership continuity.
Diane and her team have coached and developed thousands of leaders and their teams, from startups to large multinational organizations. She has vast expertise about emerging trends in multigenerational leadership progression, cultural intelligence, women’s leadership, inclusion and more, and is author of The Ascending Leader.
In addition to leading her Leadership Excelleration team, Diane also serves as board chair at Grant Us Hope, a suicide prevention non-profit she founded in 2016 after losing her son to suicide. She is passionate about equipping parents, schools and communities with needed resources to reduce youth suicide and change the dialogue and stigma around teen mental health.
Diane’s certifications include:
- Linkage – Women’s Leadership Advancement Certification
- Cultural Intelligence Center – Unconscious Bias and Cultural Intelligence Certification
- Hay Group – Emotional Intelligence Certification
- Linkage – Executive Coaching Certification
- Denison Consulting – High Performance Cultural Development Certification