Our Strategic Partners
Meaningful partnerships are the foundation for success.
Leadership Excelleration not only fosters relationships with clients, we also foster relationships with strategic partners.
A few of our strategic partners:
- University of Cincinnati – The Goering Center provides robust programming that fosters collaboration among Tri-State business leaders and exposes family and private company owners and executives to relevant experts and new techniques. We have partnered with the Goering Center on the Leadership Development Institute for ten plus years.
- The Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber connects businesses across communities every day. We have partnered with The Cincinnati Chamber to provide New Leader Assimilation and Agile Leadership services which will launch in 2020.
- The Cultural Intelligence Center provides consulting services aimed at enhancing CQ (Cultural Intelligence) in organizations. We have partnered with The Cultural Intelligence Center on Organizational Culture of Inclusion services for the two years.
- Buckeye Association of School Administrators (BASA) inspires and supports its members, develops exemplary school system leaders and advocates for public education. We have partnered with BASA to provide Women’s Leadership Development services for the past two years.
- Denison Consulting provides consulting services aimed at creating a culture of high performance in organizations. We have partnered with Denison Consulting on Organizational Culture Development services for the past six years.