Leadership Communities pave the path forward.
The world has changed in such dramatic ways that our natural need to belong and connect as humans can optimally be achieved at work. Business supersedes government, religion and community leadership in the way leaders are dedicating themselves to work.
Creating an environment that encourages leaders to engage, not only their performance but their passion at work, can increase satisfaction and enhance longevity.
What are the elements of a Leadership Community?
- PURPOSE – Dedicate social time for social action.
- PASSION – Incorporate intentional discussion of values and culture.
- PLAY – Make it fun and include multiple leadership roles and levels.
- PEOPLE – Celebrate successes and leadership BRAND of key differentiators related to your talent.
- PRIDE – Reinforce why Leadership Communities matter and stimulates the very best in every leader.
Please share your insights on your journey to developing a Leadership Community. Let us help…We are satisfied when you succeed!